Members Change of Address

If you have changed address since your firearms licence was issued, you are required by law to notify the Police.

You must also notify Pistol New Zealand, which can be done with the form below.

Please note that the labels for Bullshooter magazine are often printed in advance, and you may have to rely on mail redirection for the next issue after this advice is received by Pistol NZ.