Welcome to the Club Services Page
This page is the Club Executives 'Administration Manual'. It contains information a clubs executive (President, Secretary and Treasurer) should read and be familiar with.
Club Administration information contained in these pages includes:
- Club Manual (How to Run a Club)
- Annual Club Administration Information
- PNZ Forms for Club Use
- Reference Material
- Administration Supplies
- Key Annual PNZ Dates
- Club Manual (updated November 2018, updates coming soon)
This manual was developed as a guide to help member clubs with the roles and responsibilities of key positions within a clubs executive, plus management guides to help run a club effectively.
- Club Annual Return to Police (Form updated July 2020)
The Police/PNZ LOA ("Relationship Police/NZPA" - Section 2.6) and Arms Legislation Act 2020 (Section 38K) requires that each club sends its local Arms Officer an annual update each year. The form above was created to help with this process and indicates what information is required to be sent.
- Annual Return (PNZ and Companies Office) Information for a Club Secretary (Updated August 2020)
The Annual returns to both the Companies Office and Pistol New Zealand are explained in this document
- Club Constitution (Updated May 2017) - Word Version available from the PNZ XO
That all Club Secretaries should be aware of:
These are sent out in early May each year:
- Notice of Motion and remit sheets - 30th June
- Nominations for PNZ Council - 30th June
- Merit awards nomination sheet - 30th June
- Club membership list and membership registration sheet - 25th July
- Club administration return sheet - 25th July
- Last date before PNZ sends the Police a list of shooters who have not completed 12 annual activities - 31st August
- Last date before PNZ sends in the B Cat defaulters list to the Police - 20th October
Bullshooter articles need to be with the PNZ Executive Officer by the 25th of January/March/May/July/September/November.
For further detail contact the PNZ Executive Officer